add a video to your website!
video files take up a lot of band width, so its important that you do not exceed the quantity you have – to do this check to see how much you have and compare it to what is on the webpage and how big your video will display.
1. first, save the video to your root folder under a new subfolder naned “video”. so your link will be something like this: http://yoursite.com/video/movie.avi.
2. next, you need to embed your video so it will appear in the web browser using this code or a code like this:
3. make sure your personally choosen width and height match your video so it is not distorted.
4. the controller attribute displays the video controls. the auto play attribute tells the browser to play or not to play the video when the page is loaded.
5. true means it will play automatically, false means that you will need to click the start button.
I hope this works for you!