Recording with Adobe Audition
Using Adobe Audition to record your voice you just need to follow these simple steps to get started.
- Open Adobe Audition from either the desktop or the finder icon
- Switch to Waveform View (Edit View) by pressing  or clicking the Waveform icon
- Press the RED record button and select your sample type. When recording voice, choose Mono for a smaller file size and be ready to start recording as soon as you choose your sample type.
- When you are finished recording, hit the Stop button
- From here you may choose to Save your file, Edit your file, or Import your file into a multi track session.I hope this is helpful!