Fixing Sound

The entire process of applying sound to my website has been nothing less than a disaster.  On top of not having enough space, only 2 of my 8 sound clips were appearing.  However I finally discovered the issue and I figured I’d share the solution with all of you.

Originally my html code looked like this…



So even though I have 8 separate files, only 2 were showing up on my website.  I previously had all 8 files within 1 audio tag, when I needed separate tags for all of them.  After making this adjustment, the tags looked like this…

Image Image

And after I made the above adjustments, all 8 of my audio clips appeared on my website as such…



Sarah Cinski



~ by sec86 on March 18, 2013.

%d bloggers like this: