Exaggerate Your Eyes!
Hi all! Have you ever taken a pic of a human subject, uploaded that pic of a human subject to Photoshop, only to realize their eyes are as dead as a dead deer? Well I sure have! Luckily, Photoshop lets us manipulate even the humanest (sp?) of features, so now we don’t have to worry about the corpse in that pic!
1. Duplicate the background layer and name it “Resurrected Deer Eyes” (or whatever else you wish).
2. Select the dodge tool and set it as following:
-Brush size (varies)
-Brush hardness: 10%
3. Lighten the Iris of your subject.
4. Select the burn tool as set as following:
-Brush size: (varies)
-Brush hardness: 5-10%
-Brush range: shadows
-Exposure: No greater than 15%
5. Darken the perimeter of the iris and pupil
And there you have it!