Make GIF in Photoshop
NMRS DIY BLOG POST
How to make GIF in Photoshop (Photoshop CS5)
1.Prepare images you want to make it into GIF.
2. Go to File > Scripts > Load Files into Stack
3. “Load Layers” window should show up. Then Click “Browse” on the right to select and open your images.
4. Go to Window > Animation and open Animation Palette.
“Select All Frames” should select all frames for you to change duration all at the same time.
7. Click Drop down button underneath the frame and set duration. (you may also set duration differently for each frames)
8. How to save: Go to File > Save for Web & Devices. Choose the file format as GIF.