Change Time speed of a Video Simple and Easy
1. Import a Video File and open in Adobe Premiere Pro
2. Right Click on the video, Find the menu “Speed/Duration”
- 100% is the original speed
- More than 100%, video will speed up (Timelapse, fastforward)
- Less than 100%, video will speed down (slowmotion)
** Notice the change in time as I changed the percentage of the speed.
3. You may also reverse the video and adjust the speed at the same time by clicking
“Reverse Speed” Button.
“Reverse Speed” Effect will let video play backward.
by Regina Park