How to make your sound fade
1. Prepare a sound track (preferably a sound track that has an abrupt beginning)
2. On the actual sound wave track, Find the Fade in button that looks like this:
3. Click the square box, hold, and move the curser up and down, right and left to adjust the fade value.
* adjust the curve to achieve desired fading value
4. You may also achieve more advanced/detailed fading effect through these steps:
Menu – Effects > Amplitude and Compression > Fade Envelope
by Regina Park