Insert Texts into your Video
1. Right click in the Project Area, when a menu pops up, go to New Item > Title
2. Set a name on the bottom of the window and click ok
3. Then this window should come up
4. Click on the Type Icon on the Left Vertical Menu
5. Type text into your video
6. Adjust text properties such as fonts, size, opacity, color etc on the Right Vertical Menu
7. After you are done with setting your desired text, close the pop up window.
8. The under the project area, you will have title added to your list.
9. Drag your title to your timeline, adjust how long it will appear in your video
*once in your timeline, edit it as if you were editing a clip.
by Regina Park