Setting a Song to Your Video Clips
1. Pull a sound clip, from iTunes for example, and drag it to your source box. You’ll grab it later when editing your sequence.
2. Begin a new sequence by going to File/New Sequence
3. Pull your clip into your new sequence.
4. Grab your sound clip and pull it into the sequence, specifically by placing it in the unlocked icon under “A” for Audio.
5. You can edit the length of each clip much like how you do in Audition, within the sequence editing box.
Obviously, the ultimate goal here would be to edit sounds in Audition and mix and match them with your video project. I’m excited about the convergence of all these programs we’ve learned in the last few weeks!