Compressing Video for the Web
Size always matter when we want to upload something on the website.
High quality video needs to be compressed into a small size one in order for it to upload quickly.
We can do this easily through Adobe Premiere Pro!
1. Export your video. Go to Menu, File > Export > Media
2. Choose Format. On the top right menu, Export Settings > Format. Choose desired format.
*Most commonly used options are QuickTime, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, and FLV if you are exporting for web video directly.
3. Under Preset menu, when you choose H.264(most commonly used format) from Format menu, you will get options like these.
+ Preset menu option changes according to what Format you choose.
4. Under Summary box area, there is a box with many tabs that has effects, video, etc.
Under Video Tab, you can change Basic Video Settings.
Adjusting Width and Height can also reduce the size of your video but it will change the ‘Preset’ menu to Custom setting.
4. Always check your Output Name (Under Export Settings) before exporting.
* If you press ‘Queue’ instead of ‘Export’, Media Encoder Program will start and you will not be able to edit other video in Premiere. Thus, I would recommend ‘Export’