Creating Titles in Premiere
This Tutorial will allow you to title your video clips.
1) The first step is to locate the File drop down menu. Here you can see the Title option. A keyboard shortcut for this is Cmd/Apple+T
2) You will be prompted to create a name for your title
3) Here you can edit your text and apply various changes. These include but are not limited to font/size and color.
4) Next, exit out of this menu. The title will automatically be added to the session’s video clip bank as can be seen below.
5) Finally drag and drop the title (in this case ‘My First Title’) to the video clip. Congratulations you’ve just created a title!!